Friday, September 19, 2008

Holy cow, where'd the money come from?

I looked on my TNT page and woa, I've got $2000 more that I had last time I looked.
Turns out that we've been trying to track down the corporate matching check that got lost in the mail back in June and somehow that turned into $2000 being credited to me from the "money with no owner" fund.

I will be fixing this as soon as the Lone Star chapter has it's offices back up. At the most, $1000 should have come to my account, which means the other $1000 should have gone to someone else. Either way, the money goes to LLS and that's what I'm here for.

But, holy cow, that sure was an eye opener when I saw my little money thermometer shooting through the top!

Just another thanks to everyone for helping me get there!
Amy

2 comments:

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Very cool didn't realize you were doing the San Antonio, how exciting!!!!!!! My sister Marathon Chris is running it as well, Way to GO!!!!! Team In Training Rocks, keep up all the great work.